Darby is an ongoing American success story. Our core values and humble beginnings revolve around personal honesty and integrity. These things are as true today as they were when we were founded in 1948, as a single mail-order catalog in Brooklyn, New York. Over the course of several decades to follow, generations of founding family members continued to broaden the company to include medical, dental and pharmaceutical items, a Darby-branded line of products and the formation of the industry’s first telesales team.
Today, Darby is one of the nation’s largest providers of dental supplies and solutions, offering more than 50,000 products and an extensive range of capital equipment, software, technology, and repair services. Widely recognized for excellence in customer service, highly competitive prices, and innovative value-added solutions, Darby works with practices of all sizes, as well as a number of specialties, and government institutions.
We’re a diverse group of down-to-earth, passionate people who move fast and look out for one another. We are firm believers in the idea that our success is achieved by taking care of our people and giving them the tools to take care of our customers. These values guide our work and contribute to our inclusive, open and honest culture.
The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for supporting the delivery of creative digital marketing and e-commerce solutions. This is an ideal opportunity for a creative, independent, enterprising self-starter who enjoys working in a fast paced and collaborative environment.
● Develop and implement digital marketing strategies for expanding the Darby ecosystem
● Create holistic end-to-end customer journeys and work closely with the technology team to implement the roadmap while establishing and implementing process standards that keep the marketing ecosystem top of mind
● Work closely with the Sales team to create relevant, value-added, engaging customer experiences to drive sales goals
● Curate, optimize and maintain site content
● Partner with business verticals to ensure digital strategies are consistent with product priorities
● Continuously stay abreast of industry trends, standards, and best practices
● Provide strategic messaging through social media to support the overall brand and key initiatives
● Manage and/or contribute to multiple projects simultaneously
● BS in Marketing or Communications or equivalent work experience.
● 5+ years of relevant experience working with marketing technologies including but not limited to CRM, CMS, Web Analytics, Social Media and E-Commerce tools
● Demonstrated success developing, implementing, and reporting on marketing and analytics strategies
● Skilled in business process workflow design, documentation, and technical implementation
● Experience with the following or comparable systems: Salesforce CRM/Marketing Cloud, ExactTarget, HubSpot, Google Analytics
● Experience with multiple ad platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Google AdWords), SEO, content marketing, mobile marketing platforms, and mobile analytics is preferred
● Basic HTML knowledge required
With a history of financial stability and aggressive growth, you will have the opportunity to build a career path with us. We are pleased to offer:
-Comprehensive Medical and Dental benefits
-401(k) Savings plan with company match
-Flexible Spending Accounts
-Employee Assistant Program
-Generous Paid Time Off
-Flexible work hours
-On-site Fitness Center (Jericho office only)
-Opportunities to give back to your local community
Darby Dental Supply, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.